Information for Healthcare Providers
You may access our current Specimen Collection Guide here.
Click here to order supplies online.
Click here to access your patient’s pathology results. If you do not have an account, please call 360-734-2800 for assistance. Access will only be granted to providers and staff.
If you desire for your patients slides/blocks to be sent to another facility for continuation of care, please fax the Pathology Materials Send-Out Request Form to 360-734-3818. Please allow at least 24 hours for processing. Feel free to call 360-734-2800 and speak to our Sendout Coordinator if you have and questions.
We continue to expand our test menu to better service our customers and patients. If the test you wish to order is not listed, please call our office and we will ensure your order can be fulfilled internally or with assistance from one of our trusted reference laboratories. Click here to view the Test Directory.
We are contracted with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna Alaska Breast and Cervical Health Check (BCHC)
- Alaska Medicaid Amerigroup
- Breast Cervical and Colon Health Program of Washington State (BCHP)
- Cigna Health Insurance Company
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW)
- First Choice Health Network
- Group Health Cooperative
- KPS Health Plans
- L&I Washington State Medicare
- Molina Healthcare of Washington
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence BlueShield of Washington
- Sterling Uniform Medical Plan United Healthcare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Veterans and Military (formerly Triwest)
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)